Door Supervisors - Dundee & Surrounding Area's
We are seeking to recruit Door Supervisors in Dundee and the surrounding area's and expand our client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation and become part of a great team at exciting venues.
As a Door Supervisor you will be an essential part of the venue and team, maintaining a high level of customer care and safety.
The candidate must: -
- Possess a Valid Front Line SIA Door Supervisor Licence.
- Be able to build a rapport with clients and licencing officers.
- Have excellent Communication and Customer Service skills
- Be able to demonstrate that they can work on their own initiative and as part of a large team.
Key Tasks include:
- Provide a professional and friendly welcome to the venue.
- Screening a person's suitability to enter an event or venue.
- Liaising with clients, customers and colleagues.
- Conducting searches for unauthorized or illegal items.
- Responding to incidents within the queues or audience.
- Dealing with conflict inside or outside the venue.
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime.
Salary: Excellent rates for suitable candidates dependent on experience.
if you are interested in applying for the above vacancy, please download and complete the application form below.
If you have any questions regarding the above vacancy we welcome you to contact our Office on 01382 322 330.
Alternatively, we welcome you to contact us through our Contact section, which you can do here.